Related Press Releases
- Terrence Brookie Named Practice Leader for Frost Brown Todd Construction Law Group
- Frost Brown Todd Adds Leading Cincinnati Public-Private Partnership and Construction Lawyer
- Bonnie Wolf Selected as a Referee for Ohio Court of Claims
- Terrence L. Brookie Appointed Chair-Elect of the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry
- Alex Strohm Joins Frost Brown Todd as Construction Law Professional
- Terrence L. Brookie elected to American College of Construction Lawyers Board of Governors
- Frost Brown Todd Attorney Appointed Chair of Fidelity and Surety Committee of IADC
- Daniel P. King elected to the IndyHub, Inc. Board of Directors
Ask the Blogger
Do you have a topic that you would like discussed in a future blog article? Please let us know. If you have a confidential question regarding a blog article, please feel free to contact the article's author directly, or let us know if you would like for someone to contact you directly.
C. Michael Shull, III focuses his practice on construction law and litigation. Michael's client representations range from casinos and ENR Top 400 contractors to design firms and subcontractors.