- The Law of Commercial Surety and Miscellaneous Bonds
- Fidelity and Surety Roundtable
- Join us for the Allied Construction Industries' Hot Topics in Construction Law 2012
- 31st IRMI Construction Risk Conference
- BKD's Blueprint for Extending Credit to Construction Companies
- Ohio Valley Construction Conference 2011
- Prevailing Wage Law in Ohio
- ACI 2011 Picnic @ Turfway Park
- Buy Local and Hire Carefully - Impacts of the new local Indiana business preference statute, E-Verify requirements, and Department of Labor initiatives
- Indiana Construction & Surety Law Section
- 12th Annual Contractor's Seminar - Critical Trends Driving the Construction Industry
- 12th Annual ACI/OSHA Safety Day for Construction and General Industry
- Surety Update - Developments in Standard Bond Forms and Impacts on the Construction Industry
Ask the Blogger
Do you have a topic that you would like discussed in a future blog article? Please let us know. If you have a confidential question regarding a blog article, please feel free to contact the article's author directly, or let us know if you would like for someone to contact you directly.
C. Michael Shull, III focuses his practice on construction law and litigation. Michael's client representations range from casinos and ENR Top 400 contractors to design firms and subcontractors.